[Talk-transit] [Talk-GB] Roundabout, ways and relationship policies

Peter J Stoner stonerpj at mytraveline.info
Thu Jul 23 00:54:21 BST 2009

In message on 22 Jul 2009,  Andy Allan  wrote:

>> Brian Prangle wrote:
>>
>>> Most public transport route maps do show the whole roundabout as part of
>>> the route - perhaps we should follow their example?

> No. Don't put in garbage into openstreetmap just to mimic other
> inferior maps!

The split roundabout is a better portrayal of the public transport.
Excellent if you are prepared to do that.

--
Peter J Stoner
UK Regional Coordinator         www.travelinedata.org.uk

a trading name of
Intelligent Travel Solutions Ltd  company number 3826797
Drury House, 34-43 Russell Street, LONDON WC2B 5HA
- sign up to "watch this page" at www.travelinedata.org.uk/new.htm