[Talk-transit] Naptan import

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Fri Jul 31 16:30:12 BST 2009

Thomas

Thanks for this - the East Sussex one is clearly wrong (not a lot of Gaelic
spoken there) ... and is something we don't check on, and it hadn't been
spotted before.  I have asked the editor to correct it (to "blank" or "en").
I don't have that influence with Perth & Kinross - though I will try.  One
of the NaPTAN editors used by some authorities had a propensity to default
to CY - which presumably is what has happened in this case.

As you say, having alerted me to these issues, you can just ignore language
flags at present.

Best wishes

Roger