[Talk-transit] Trams

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Mon Mar 9 13:10:38 GMT 2009

Trams seem to be one of the most complex of transport modes however we
don't even have a wiki page for Trams that I can find. Would someone
like to put some work into a primary 'trams' page that describes how
to tag them and deal with sections where they share the carriageway,
where they are separated and how to map stops.

I have created a Trams category and it only currently has one page in
it for railway=tram!

I have also created a Metro category and added a few pages to it.