[Talk-transit] NaPTAN import

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Mon Mar 9 21:07:55 GMT 2009

Brian and all

I am happy to arrange for an updated NaPTAN file to be used for the proposed
test import.  I think Peter Miller may have made the current test data
available (with my agreement) - and I am happy if Peter supplies the updated
files as and when you are ready to use them.

NaPTAN data is continually changing (albeit slowly) so it is worth taking
the most up to date data once you are ready.

Best wishes

RogerS

  _____