[Talk-transit] NaPTAN import

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 01:00:42 GMT 2009

2009/3/19 Thomas Wood <grand.edgemaster at gmail.com>:
>  - Run a conversion and filter on the West Midlands data set for just
> items in Birmingham.

I've now written the filtering code for the converter script, I think
all that's left to be done is to test the file upload against a test
OSM api, to check that the bulk_upload script is suitable for the
purpose.

Then we should continue with the first few steps as outlined previously.
I'm looking to target it to just before or after the weekend.

(By the way, there seem to be 4338 stops in Birmingham in the dataset
I'm playing with, does this sound reasonable?)

Thomas Wood
(Edgemaster)