[Talk-transit] Walking buses?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Thu May 28 01:50:10 BST 2009

Yesterday, BBC WorldService Outlook visited the Italian upcountry town
where piedibuses originated and 'rode' along. 6 days to listen on
line, if iPlayer works with your browser.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0034fg4
Piedibus - «And we take a visit to the Italian town that's using the
"piedibus" or "walking bus" to fight childhood obesity and improve the
environment.»

bill