[Talk-transit] NOVAM is back

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Sun Nov 1 17:31:24 GMT 2009

And another update of NOVAM:

- Internet Explorer 8 should now work (make sure it is not in
  compatibility mode). It is quite slow though compared to the other
  browsers.

- The naptan:Bearing tag is used to show an arrow on the bus stop icons
  indicating the direction of busses stopping at a stop.

- Added a stylesheet for printing. It should work in Firefox. Opera and
  IE do not display the vector overlay on the printout :(

- Added "Edit in JOSM" link. This requires the JOSM remote control
  plugin to work.

- The current node will be automatically selected when opening Potlatch
  (thanks Shaun). Also, there will be a warning if the Potlatch window
  is already open.

- The current colour scheme is now included in the permalink.

- Cookies now expire after 60 days instead of at the end of the session.

- The Birmingham scheme is now longer displaying stops as completed
  despite them still having "naptan:unverified=yes".

- shelter=no is no longer a required tag in the "Peter Miller" scheme.

Cheers,
Christoph