[Talk-transit] East Yorkshire NaPTAN data

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Mon Nov 30 13:35:50 GMT 2009

I have contacted the East Riding of Yorkshire council about NaPTAN
data.  They would welcome our feedback about the quality of NaPTAN in
the county.  The mappers in the county have checked about 20% so far, so
I expect to be able to send this feedback early next year.

The quality of the data is good, positions are generally good, but a
high proportion of the signs do not have the AtcoCode on them.

I want to get the local bus companies involved in helping with bus
routes, but so far they have all not responded.  Has anyone else made
any such contact with bus companies?

Cheers, Chris