[Talk-transit] NaPTAN case study

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Thu Oct 22 15:38:27 BST 2009

> I forgot to add: I agree with Peter, please drop the route_ref
> tag as a
> requirement for completed stops.  Most of the stops in Hull
> have no
> route info on the stop signs.

And in Clacton some signs do (in which case I add the tag) and some
don't. Those that do might not have kept up with changing routes
however so may be wrong. Adding routes is something I'll be doing at
some point, but won't be relying on the route numbers on the signs.
I did drive along behind the 137 one morning until it took a bus
only road...

Ed