[Talk-transit] NaPTAN case study

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Fri Oct 23 08:20:56 BST 2009

Roger wrote:

> For Clacton - and indeed for any part of the SE, EM and EA
> traveline
> regions, the interactive maps on the sites allow right-clicking
> on any road
> link to show the current services using each road link.

Which sites are these? As someone who spent ages trying to find a
route map of Clacton that I could print to post to my father-in-law
marking where he needed to change when travelling by bus from
Colchester to us and where to get off nearest our house I was unable
to find any suitable. Fortunately I had an old one I'd printed the
first time I looked for one, but try as I might I can't find out
where from (the reference in the bottom left says FWT 17.8.07 in
case that helps).

But if there are now route maps I can print off somewhere my
incentive to map them will be less. It is the lack of such maps
which was my reason for wanting to add routes, so I could print them
from http://www.öpnvkarte.de/.

Ed