[Talk-transit] NOVAM is back

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Tue Oct 27 22:21:03 GMT 2009

I've updated Novam. It now supports multiple colour schemes and also
highlights errors in the tagging of stops.

At the moment three colour schemes are defined:

1. The original Birmingham one
2. Chris Hill's colour scheme for Hull (with slightly different colours
though)
3. Peter Miller's colour scheme which should work for most of the UK
(please tell me if you rather not have the colour scheme named after
you)

These colour schemes should work but they might need some fine tuning.

Additional colour schemes can easily be added. If you are interested in
writing one have a look at [1]. The file lacks documentation but it
should be clear from the three existing schemes how schemes are defined.

Christoph

[1] http://mappa-mercia.org/novam/scripts/Novam/Schemes.js