[Talk-transit] NOVAM is back

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Oct 28 10:41:09 GMT 2009

On 27 Oct 2009, at 22:58, Shaun McDonald wrote:

> Looking good, I'm thinking of adding timetable_case=yes/no/empty to
> the list of required fields.

A couple of other thoughts.

It would be great to have a full screen option which I could then
print out and take with me as a quick way of highlighting sites that
need to be visited.

Could we use a symbol that allowed up to highlight the bearing for
stops where this is available? We really don't need to use a symbol
for a bus stop because they are currently all bus stops, however the
bearing can often be very suspect - particularly in London btw and
nice visual way of presenting it can be very handy. If we do this I
suggest the stop should stick out at 90 degrees to the direction of
travel (ie 90 degrees anticlockwise from the bearing itself for places
where we drive on the left) so that the symbols for a pair of bus
stops in either side of the road stick out at 180 degrees to each
other if that makes sense.