[Talk-transit] NOVAM is back

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Thu Oct 29 11:56:36 GMT 2009

>> Sadly the NOVAM doesn't seem to load in IE yet.
>>

> Yes, that really needs to be sorted out. It is just so much less
> interesting than adding new features. If you want to, you can give it a
> try. I can send you the source code. It is just javascript which should
> run locally without a webserver. The bus stops can simply be queried
> from the mappa-mercia server. At the moment IE8 is complaining about an
> error in OpenLayers when initialising NOVAM. This, stops it from
> working. Perhaps this can be fixed relatively easily.

I'll gladly take a look, maybe my creaky JavaScript would benefit from a
workout.  If you send it to me or let me know the code to download I'll
take a look. I do need to run it on an old machine, I've just zapped
Vista so no IE on my usual laptop (blog <http://chris-osm.blogspot.com/>)

Cheers, Chris