[Talk-transit] Public Transport routing

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Fri Sep 4 15:53:46 BST 2009

Frankie

Google Transit gets schedule data from the SE, EM and EA regions (but not London, so you can only get coaches from/to/through London) – and that data includes coaches which have at least one stop within the SE, EM, EA or London regions.  As Peter has said, discussions with other traveline regions continue.  I have no knowledge of ATOC’s current position – certainly it would be helpful if they provided rail data, just as it would be helpful if TfL were to provide London data.

Roger