[Talk-transit] Monorails

Frankie Roberto frankie at frankieroberto.com
Sat Sep 5 09:50:50 BST 2009

There's so few monorails in the world, that perhaps we could even aim
for 100% completeness - might not be that far off...

Incidentally, it's nice that monorails are small scale enough to be
able to realistically map at the track level - we won't have the
ambiguity (or the need for tracks=*) that railways have...