[Talk-transit] New bus stops

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Mon Sep 7 09:34:46 BST 2009

If we find a bus stop that isn't in the NaPTAN data, do we assume it is just related to how long the data takes to reach the NaPTAN database?

One of the newer routes in Clacton is the 137 and where this passes Morrisons there has been a stop added a few months ago (node 416845548). I know it is there and pass it frequently, but do I just ignore it for now and assume it will appear in the NaPTAN database by some unknown means at some point in the future?

Ed