[Talk-transit] Mapping Tram Lines

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Mon Sep 7 15:38:12 BST 2009

This is a perfect reason for having two ways sharing nodes. Both may
have different names and restrictions as you have found. If I remember
correctly the Croydon Tramlink is mapped with a separate way for this
reason. (It also in places jumps from running along the middle of the
road  between the traffic flows to cross it and go on the other side
of the road vehicles. There are a few bits where you can go with the
tram and cycle, but not with other road vehicles).

Shaun