[Talk-transit] Mapping Tram Lines

Jerry Clough - OSM sk53_osm at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 17:57:42 BST 2009

Hi Frankie,

You're absolutely right. The Phoenix Park & Hucknall services are distinct just sharing the running ways, but co-branded as NET-1. I think some Hucknall line services terminate at Bulwell in the evenings, but that's it in terms of complexity. I added a couple of stops to the relation on the one-way sections, but obviously used the wrong role (forward).

Originally I just created the relation to get it into OPNV-Karte, but obviously these things can (and should) be refined. I don't know how this will change once NET-2 & NET-3 come into the picture, but we have plenty of time to refine how to model these things.

Jerry