[Talk-transit] One last question (for now)

Péter Connell p8r at connell.plus.com
Tue Sep 8 16:17:57 BST 2009

Problem is determining commonnames without reference to passengers - so
you end up with Bridge Lane opp Health Centre (n bound) when 'B&Q' would
be better.

Don't think there is much common at all about naming streets after side
streets - few people (mappers and posties excluded unfortunately) will
know the name of many/any streets that they don't reside. Ditto names of
houses in rural areas. Or numbers - worse.

Naming stops is ideally suited for OSM-type crowd sourcing...