[Talk-transit] One last question (for now)

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Tue Sep 8 21:52:06 BST 2009

Peter

ALL timetables shown on traveline south east, east midlands and east anglia
already display NaPTAN names without exception, as do all journey plans on
those systems and on the national Transport Direct journey planner.  The
national arrangements for electronic registration of bus services is also
based on NaPTAN names being used for all timetables ... so all Stagecoach
timetables will be using NaPTAN names by next year ... and others will
follow as electronic registration is implemented across the industry.  There
are many other services where NaPTAN names are already in use nationwide -
such as NextBuses.

Roger