[Talk-transit] Bus stops not in naptan

Peter Childs pchilds at bcs.org
Fri Sep 18 11:30:13 BST 2009

2009/9/18 Ed Loach <ed at loach.me.uk>:
> Was there an agreement reached on how to tag bus stops that aren't in naptan? I verified 2 last night when out walking that I could see on the Mapnik layer only to find when I got back that they were two that I added in the dim and distant past (last December), so I'd verified my own additions.
>
> It's probable that no buses use that route at present, though I may be wrong. Holland Road, Little Clacton.
> Nodes 317709575 and 317709576
>
> I'm guessing perhaps physically_present=yes?
>
> Ed

I suspect we may find quite a few of these.

Round us in Kent, we have Commuter Coaches that have there own stops
that are nothing to do with the Local Bus company(s) so I doubt they
are in Naplan but they do have regular buses.....

I don't think Medway has been imported yet so I can't say. (Note to
self must add Medway to list)

Peter