[Talk-transit] Bus stop map

Thomas Wood grand.edgemaster at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:19:22 BST 2009

The Mappa Mercia guys have their NOVAM[1] tool available UK-wide, it
updates fairly regularly.

However, it has some issues with deciding how to render stops. Since
its following the Birmingham-style default-off tagging scheme rather
than default-on that every other county (to date) has requested.

[1] http://www.mappa-mercia.org/cgi-bin/novam.wsgi/viewer.html

2009/9/22 Chris Hill <osm at raggedred.net>:
> I have been trying to keep track of NaPTAN bus stops that have been
> verified in Hull.  I have just roughed up an overlay for the map with
> icons to show progress. [1]
>
> It uses a text file that I extracted from a download from the geofabrik
> download pages.  It has 1300 markers, so it takes a moment to load.  If
> anyone is interested I could make make the code (such as it is)
> available, or extend this to other areas.
>
> [1] http://bus.raggedred.net/
>
> Cheers, Chris

Thomas Wood
(Edgemaster)