[Talk-transit] Bus stop map

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Tue Sep 22 22:30:53 BST 2009

It was partly because I struggled with NOVAM that I knocked up this
overlay.  I couldn't reconcile the NOVAM rules with the stops I have
checked and I couldn't get the NOVAM map to print, so I couldn't take a
paper reference out to use on the ground.

I also needed an up-to-date map to show the local council what's going on.

Cheers, Chris