[Talk-transit] Bus stop map
osm at raggedred.net
Wed Sep 23 18:26:53 BST 2009
Christoph Böhme wrote:
> Chris Hill <osm at raggedred.net> schrieb:
>> It was partly because I struggled with NOVAM that I knocked up this
>> overlay. I couldn't reconcile the NOVAM rules with the stops I have
> As Thomas already said the rules were based on the tagging scheme from
> the Birmingham import. They were also devised with the idea of
> implementing a web-based bus-stops merging tool. However this idea has
> been dropped as it is very easy to "merge" bus stops within josm.
> I discussed a change of the colour scheme with Peter Miller a couple of
> weeks ago on the West Midlands list:
> At the moment I am moving to a new server and do not have time to do
> any changes on NOVAM. But I plan to implement new rules in October.
> It would be interesting to know which rules you used for your overlay.
There are 5 possible outcomes:
* No highway=bus_stop, but there is a naptan:AtcoCode => naptan that
is not on the ground (green bus with X over it)
* highway=bus_stop and naptan:verified=no => not yet checked (red bus)
* highway=bus_stop and no naptan:AtcoCode => real stop not in naptan
* highway=bus_stop and naptan:verified != no and note=* => stop
checked with a problem, such as bearing wrong (cyan bus)
* highway=bus_stop and naptan:verified != no and no note => stop
checked and OK (green bus)
This suits the data I have and the way I want to use it, i.e. find stops
to check then show others the stops that don't match their NaPTAN data
for whatever reason.
More information about the Talk-transit