[Talk-transit] NaPTAN in Nottingham & Notts: early use of the data

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Fri Sep 25 07:17:53 BST 2009

I think the tram stops in Nottingham were "bus stops" masquerading as tram
stops.  This has now changed - and the tram stops have their own correct
codes in NaPTAN which begin 9400ZZNO... for the stops and the platforms, and
have local codes for their entrances (again containing the string ZZNO at
characters 5-8.

Roger