[Talk-transit] Fwd: [OSM-talk] Train station names: "Place Station" ou just "Place" ?

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 25 09:35:43 BST 2009

UK railway term for the three letter code (eg EUS for Euston) is (wait for
it): tlc
(most railway locations also have a 5-digit stanox, a 4-digit national
location code (nlc), a tiploc and several more, but for stations, the tlc is
the nearest to a meaningful short code)

I'd suggest something like tlc_ref

Richard