[Talk-transit] Railway. Source= GPS

d f fac63tempt at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 18:40:09 BST 2009

Hi Frankie

Where are you mapping? Most of the UK train lines should already be fairly well mapped.

In my area they are mapped, but definitely not well.
The line traces are so zig-zaggy instead of curves, that on a couple of occasions they've clashed with roads & rivers.

I shall try in the vestibule next time

Thanks
Dave F.