[Talk-transit] open transit map?

Bin Jiang bin.jiang at hig.se
Tue Sep 29 20:20:54 BST 2009

HI, looks wonderful, but where can I down the transit data? Sorry for if
its a naive question.

Cheers.

Bin
Christoph Böhme wrote:
> Bin Jiang <bin.jiang at hig.se> schrieb:
>

>> Hi, I wonder if any transit map is available like openstreetmap.org
>> and opencyclemap.org. I tried opentransitmap.org without success:-)
>>

> Try http://www.öpnvkarte.de/ Although, I am not sure how much of the
> world is covered.
>
> Cheers,
> Christoph
>

>> Cheers.
>>
>> Bin
>>
>> --

Bin Jiang
Division of Geomatics, KTH Research School
Department of Technology and Built Environment
University of Gävle, SE-801 76 Gävle, Sweden
Phone: +46-26-64 8901    Fax: +46-26-64 8828
Email: bin.jiang at hig.se  Web: http://fromto.hig.se/~bjg/
European Associate Editor
Computers, Environment and Urban Systems: An International Journal

NordGISci: http://fromto.hig.se/~bjg/NordGISci/
ICA Commission: http://fromto.hig.se/~bjg/ica/