[Talk-transit] Bus stops missing in Cornwall

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Tue Apr 6 08:39:48 BST 2010

Shaun

Stops can be in NaPTAN without there being any evidence of this on the flag
or on a timetable .... and if we are talking about stops in the SW region, I
am almost certain that the stops must be in NaPTAN for them to create the
timetable for the service.

If you can let me have details of (roughly) the locations which you were
unable to find the stops in NaPTAN, I will check it out.  Send to me using
my "traveline at Slevin dot plus dot com" address - thanks

Roger