[Talk-transit] Bus Stops in Bath

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Mon Apr 12 17:53:43 BST 2010

The imports are not auto-merged. There is the NOVAM viewer:
http://mappa-mercia.org/novam/ which helps compare the existing and
imported stops. There are guidelines for dealing with the process of
checking and merging stops too:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NaPTAN/Surveying_and_Merging_NaPTAN_and_OSM_data

When I started in Hull I contacted the local council transport team (who
maintain the data that ends up in NaPTAN) and they were interested in
any feedback about the state of their stops. Your council might be
interested too.

Cheers, Chris