[Talk-transit] GTFS compatibility

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 3 17:00:51 BST 2010

An old one but I was looking at JOSM.  It appears that if you save an
OSM file from JOSM that has modifications to be uploaded it tags them
in the XML file.  So it should be be possible to save an .osm file,
edit it in some way then get JOSM to upload the changes.

Sort of an off line plug-in.

Cheerio John