[Talk-transit] Line diagrams

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 09:40:02 BST 2010

On 31 August 2010 10:05, Ed Loach <ed at loach.me.uk> wrote:

>  Looks to me like the platform is where the passengers wait (at the “bus
> stop”) and the “stop” role is where the bus physically stops on the way.
>

>From http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dbus_stop :

"The most widely accepted approach is to place bus stops nodes off *to one
side of the highway way*, so *not* with node being part of the way.  "

Sorry, but to me it looks like yet another "fun" thing to complicate the
matter more than necessary. I use "platform" only where there is a
terminus-like structure, that is where there is more than one bus stop.

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk