[Talk-transit] Again about time tables, and some interesting sites

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 08:54:38 GMT 2010

Am 06.12.2010 09:46, schrieb Jacques Lys:
> Hello,
>
> In fact, PT data are most often seen by agencies as being critical
> data they have to protect while submitting tender for "Delegation de
> Service Public".

I expected the timetables to be organized by a government supervisory
body, with only the bus lines being awarded to the winner of an auction.
That's how it is west of Rhine (which is, of course, not necessarily
better). Such a body is easier to approach with an offer to share the
timetable.

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk