[Talk-transit] Proposed Feature - RFC - Public Transport

Oleksandr Vlasov alexander.vlasov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 17:02:28 GMT 2010

Dominik Mahrer (Teddy <teddy <at> teddy.ch> writes:

> I want to invite everyone to comment the (in central europe) already
> widely used new Public Transport Schema:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Public_Transport

Hello,

it's based on Oxomoa scheme, isn't it?
What's the status of the "unified stoparea" proposal then? those two contradict
each other and unified stoparea is in RFC stage for a year now. Are there any
data regarding actual usage of those two (I understand that unified stoparea
uses quite common tags and thus it's hard to compare just a number of
appropriate tags' occurrences)