[Talk-transit] Proposed Feature - RFC - Public Transport

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 19:17:03 GMT 2010

On 10 December 2010 12:31, Richard Mann
<richard.mann.westoxford at gmail.com>wrote:

> I was thinking that role=loop on the loop stops might be one way to do
> it, with role=terminus for single-point route ends (and as a notional
> terminus on a loop)?

I think we're talking about two slightly different things. In my area there
are a lot of lines which *end* with a loop (instead of a terminal where the
direction switches). I think you're referring to a completely circular line,
like the yellow line in London, or what is often in Eastern Europe called
"line 0".

If so, then may I ask if we really need this role? Could you provide an
example, as I may not completely understand the details?

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk