[Talk-transit] Conversation on this list (was: Proposed Feature - RFC - Public Transport)

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Wed Dec 15 01:33:29 GMT 2010

Maybe Im a little new to this list, but this language and attitude
hardly seem hardly appropriate, and English *IS* my first language.  I
would like to think that public lists are available for discussion and
debates, not personal inflammatory insults.

Michael, if you really dont like reading something twice, youre more
than welcome to leave this list yourself.  For such a detailed proposal,
which such big potential changes, I feel (although it appears to be at
odds with your opinion) that the more discussion can only improve the
clarity of the situation.  Maybe youd prefer the transit list to go back
to 2-3 emails per week, with no active discussion, if thats what you
want, then I do suggest you remove yourself from the list.

It is attitudes such as yours, which are sadly ripping this project
apart at its heart, although if you have a hidden agenda to do that,
then maybe its you who needs to be taken off the list.

David