[Talk-transit] Conversation on this list (was: Proposed Feature - RFC - Public Transport)

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 06:10:03 GMT 2010

On 15 December 2010 02:33, David Murn <davey at incanberra.com.au> wrote:

> Maybe Im a little new to this list, but this language and attitude
> hardly seem hardly appropriate, and English *IS* my first language.  I
> would like to think that public lists are available for discussion and
> debates, not personal inflammatory insults.

You only have failed to notice a certain manipulation by Dominik. What he
posted here was my private communication with him. I was simply annoyed by
his repeated offensive behaviour.

Sorry, but what is between me and him personally is not your business. And I
do have a right to feel offended, and to react.

> Michael, if you really dont like reading something twice, youre more
> than welcome to leave this list yourself.

Again, my comments were in a private email to Dominik Mahrer.

>  For such a detailed proposal,
> which such big potential changes, I feel (although it appears to be at
> odds with your opinion) that the more discussion can only improve the
> clarity of the situation.

Surely personal accusations from one member towards the others do not help
to maintain a clear discussion.

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk