[Talk-transit] swiss stations

Sat Feb 13 18:24:18 GMT 2010

Yes I do have permission (details are posted on the swiss mailing list,
in German unfortunately:
http://lists.openstreetmap.ch/pipermail/talk-ch/2010-February/000701.html)
In short: They State that the list is public, and we may use it like we
want. They don't want us to mirror the excel file, but I have no reason
to do so anyway.

Cheers, Datendelphin