[Talk-transit] experiences with PT firms sponsoring datas?

digi_c digi_c at arcor.de
Wed Feb 3 10:36:13 GMT 2010

Hi there, I'm from the german OSM division and in the press team. Therefore
the Verkehrsbetriebe Köln(operator of public transport in the big german
city Köln) asked me if we are interested in importing their datas.
Of course we are interested ;-)
But to show up the benefits of OSM the employee asked for other PT companies
that have allready (good) experiences. Might it be possible to get the
contact e.g. to the people that spend the
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/NaPTAN datas?

kind regards from Germany
Matthias