[Talk-transit] RFC on tram stops

Claudius Henrichs claudius.h at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 17:26:29 GMT 2010

Hello Roland,

My first reply would be:
public_transport=stop_position/platform
tram=yes

If you want to keep backward compatibility definitely go for
railway=tram_stop because trams are considered part of the railway network.
I've never heard about nor seen any actually tagged as highway=tram_stop. I
only know highway=bus_stop.

Claudius

jetzt kostenlos herunterladen! http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/atbrowser