[Talk-transit] RFC on interchanging data

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Feb 24 19:40:13 GMT 2010

On 24 Feb 2010, at 17:24, Claudius Henrichs wrote:

> Hello Roland,
> you hit the nail on the head: public_transport:stop_area relations
> are the way to go. At least I keep mapping stations/stops with
> interchange possibilities like that. Please do not forget about
> stop_area_group as well as these relations are used to denote
> interchanging possibilites between nearby stop_areas :)

Here is a proposed scheme for interchanges that a few of us developed
from Oxomoa's page with the main difference being that it is in the
public wiki space so that other people can work on it (Oxoma's scheme
remains in his private space where etiquette says ut should not be
edited by others)
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Stop_Area

Should we put this one to a vote and work up something that we can
agree on that is on the proper wiki?