[Talk-transit] Novam viewer

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Sun Jan 17 09:13:29 GMT 2010

I verified a number of bus stops yesterday and entered the information this morning.

The help for the Novam viewer suggests that it is updated from minutely diffs, but these changes were uploaded an hour ago and don't seem to show in Novam yet (though the moved bus stops are rendering in their new locations in the background layer).

Is this a problem with the viewer or the diffs?

Ah. I just scrolled down and see the bus stops were last updated at midnight this morning. Is that then just a mistake in the OSM wiki that I read when I followed the help link?

Ed