[Talk-transit] Novam viewer

Christoph Böhme christoph at b3e.net
Sun Jan 17 12:04:11 GMT 2010

Hi Ed,

the updates used to be done from minutely diffs but since the old
minutely-diffs have been replaced by the new replication diffs this is
not working anymore. I only noticed this problem two days ago and have
not yet decided how to fix it in NOVAM.

At the moment updates are only done once a day. I will update the wiki
page to explain this.

Christoph