[Talk-transit] totally abandoned rails

Michał Borsuk michal.borsuk at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 13:23:11 BST 2010

On 31 July 2010 14:19, Cartinus <cartinus at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Saturday 31 July 2010 10:06:23 Heiko Jacobs wrote:
> > It seems, that no one else will comment here?
>
> I think you don't get much comment because most mappers are too busy with
> mapping stuff that is still there.

If we don't have some order in it now, we can run into problems later.
Inconsistencies do exist already.

> There is actually a significant number of people that think we should _not_
> map stuff that is no longer there.

But IIRC the question was how to map a former railway line that is
older/more damaged than mothballed / overgrown with trees, but not yet
removed. That could be mapped.

--
Best regards, mit freundlichen Grüssen, meilleurs sentiments, Pozdrowienia,

Michał Borsuk