[Talk-transit] NaPTAN - Time for the rest?

Bryce McKinlay bmckinlay at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 13:47:30 GMT 2010

That certainly sounds good to me.

Along those lines, what are the chances of importing updated data from
a newer edition of NaPTAN for the existing regions? In London I know
of several areas where bus stops have been relocated/reconfigured
recently (Camden Town, South Kensington) so OSM is already out of
date.

I've mentioned this before, but the other thing I'd really like to see
imported from NapTAN is the pedestrian entry/exit locations for rail
and tube stations!

Bryce