[Talk-transit] NaPTAN - Time for the rest?

Sam Vekemans acrosscanadatrails at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 16:00:00 GMT 2010

You mean extract the area from OSM & convert it to a shp file, then
open the current available NaPTAN data, then using a program like
OpenJUMP or FME  to run a DIFF, then only select those that are not
matched with attributes/location, and make an .osm file out of the
rest of the data?
Is this data then split into smaller workable (size small enough to
download in JOSM) areas?

Just curious of your methods.

Btw, the Canadian way is to YES, share the resaults of the DIFF file
back to the source data provider to, inturn, update their own
database. -so both datasets are uptodate with the available data.

Thanks,
Sam