[Talk-transit] more admins for talk-transit please!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Mar 17 14:25:11 GMT 2010

I seem to be the only person performing moderation on this list at
present. Normally I review a load of spam one as week, however today I
found four new real people with messages needing to be released. Not
sure how long they had been waiting but it could have been nearly a
week.

Can I have at least 2 more people who will take up the role and check
the spam queue every day or so? It is not hard but one does get
various offers that it is best not to follow up!

Might be good to email back to the group so others can see who is
offering.