[Talk-transit] [Talk-GB] NaPTAN - Time for the rest?

Tiziano D'Angelo tiziano.dangelo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 21:03:52 GMT 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 21:06, Alex S. <maps at swavely.com> wrote:

> My local transit authority codes it into the route number:
> 3 (regular), 3J (night & sunday), 72 (regular), 72E (express - missing
> half the stops along the way), etc.

That would be the most logic way :) but apparently, the logic doesn't belong
to APS Mobilità...
I have asked previously for advice on how to map them, and I have been told
to use the same number as shown on the bus and not modify it like it would
be better adding a F or S for sunday evening services...Actually on bus
stops it shows a 12 in a circle with Festivo written in smaller font under
the number...