[Talk-transit] [Talk-GB] NaPTAN - Time for the rest?

Vincent Pottier vpottier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:04:41 GMT 2010

Le 18/03/2010 22:03, Tiziano D'Angelo a écrit :

> On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 21:06, Alex S. <maps at swavely.com
> <mailto:maps at swavely.com>> wrote:
>
>     My local transit authority codes it into the route number:
>     3 (regular), 3J (night & sunday), 72 (regular), 72E (express - missing
>     half the stops along the way), etc.
>

> That would be the most logic way :) but apparently, the logic doesn't
> belong to APS Mobilità...
> I have asked previously for advice on how to map them, and I have been
> told to use the same number as shown on the bus and not modify it like
> it would be better adding a F or S for sunday evening
> services...Actually on bus stops it shows a 12 in a circle with
> Festivo written in smaller font under the number...

On
http://3liz.fr/public/osmtransport/index.php?country=Italy&location=Padova
they are rendered differently.
Display only the line 10,
Zoom on the West
Click on the western branches
one is given :
name=10 Ferrovia-Caselle
network=APS Mobilità

the other :
name=10 Serale Ponte di Brenta-Sarmeola
network=APS Mobilità Serale

For me, with one relation=line and two relation=route
I get good description on forward : backward in
http://3liz.fr/public/osmtransport/index.php?country=France&location=Besan%C3%A7on
for example
display pnly line 7
click on each part of the loops
one is named : Campus- Centre ville - Brégille
the other : Brégille - Centre-Ville - Campus

@Tiziano
Is the "padua" style available somewhere for
http://78.46.81.38/api/sketch-line?network=APS+Mobilit%C3%A0&ref=10&correspondences=50&width=1900&height=600&font-size=10&force-rows=1&max-cors-per-line=&max-cors-below=20&style=padua
--
FrViPofm