[Talk-transit] [Talk-GB] XAPI lagging behind by days?

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Wed Mar 24 08:57:45 GMT 2010

That makes sense. So if a bus stop has one or more relations added, should
it be counted as equivalent to a route_ref tag in the colour scheme, i.e.
not marked as needing a route_ref tag?

You could also check if there are relations matching up to route_ref entries
for areas where they were put in.

Tom